Not all commercial spaces are one size fits all. For example, a shoe store has different needs in their infrastructure than a florist. True Plumbing will tie in new sinks, basins, faucets or whatever the new business needs to take full advantage of the space. This works in reverse as well. A bank of hair washing sinks is needed for a salon, not so for a clothes boutique. We can take care of that, too.
For larger jobs, such as remodeling a floor plan, True Plumbing will decommission and remove plumbing that is no longer needed. When the new floor plan is set, True Plumbing works closely with the owners to make sure the new configuration works with business.
Changing / Updating Plumbing
In the case of older buildings, replacing the plumbing isn’t just a matter of choice, but municipal code. True Plumbing is well versed in local building codes and uses the required materials to complete the job. Strip malls, apartment complexes, condos, and other commercial buildings are no problem for True Plumbing.
Amari Company can help with Tenant Fit-Ups, including:
- Ensuring that all plumbing is installed safely around electrical systems.
- Installing plumbing to accommodate specific spaces and tenant layouts.
- Remodeling existing spaces to meet tenants’ needs and requirements.
- Special plumbing for office and unit kitchens, toilets, washrooms, and executive offices.
- Every tenant has different needs and expectations, which is why we treat your project like it is our only project.