Plumber-Apprentice Commercial (New Hampshire & Massachusetts)
Pay for performance. We are highly competitive in our industry with hourly wages.
The Amari Company now hiring licensed plumbers to work in the Massachusetts area. Dual license applicants with New Hampshire are compensated much higher. We are looking for the right person to join our team.
Our company is a reputable 25+ year well-established small-medium commercial plumbing company. This is a great opportunity for plumbers looking for a small company with excellent benefits and pay. We pride ourselves on our long-term dedicated employees who take pride in their workmanship.
Our company specializes in various types of Commercial Plumbing applications including:
- Retail (new, renovations, and fit-ups)
- No residential work.
Hours are Mon-Fri with 40 hour work weeks.
The job will encompass:
- Reading shop drawings
- Creating as-builts
- Underground and aboveground installation
- Pipe installation
- Properly executing change orders
- Reading submittals and install per plan and spec
Learning by asking questions and taking the initiative from experienced Journeyman
- You must have your own reliable safe vehicle and hand tools and personal safety gear. You must be self-motivated and punctual.
- Experience in the commercial plumbing field along with the ability to install per plans and specs. Track extra work appropriately and communicate with peers and office effectively.
- Positive experience as a commercial plumber with a valid active apprentice license REQUIRED. Please do not respond if you are not licensed in the State of NH or MA. Dual licenses would be a PLUS!!!
Working well and communicating with General Contractor and co-workers is a must. Working with Journeyman learning and asking questions to gain more knowledge in the field is a must.
We are a pay for performance company and therefore each individual is compensated accordingly.
References will be requested upon application of employment.
We offer a great benefits program: Health Insurance, 401k, vacation, bonuses, paid holidays and many other perks.
***********We pay 100% of Health, Life, dental, vision short and long-term disability for each employee. ******